Saturday, September 5, 2015

Time to Hit the Books.

Week one of college: Done!
After what felt like a never-ending week, I subtly mentioned that I might be interested in coming home- actually, I asked my parents three days in a row over the phone to pick me up. It felt like the perfect reward for my efforts this week, which were the ideal test for my nerves. My initiation of fire included marathons of power walking to search for classes even though I had walked my schedule twice beforehand. Add in the struggle with finding shade in ninety plus degrees and blistered feet that are unaccustomed to walking so much, and there is my week in a brief recap.

It feels so good to be home. I didn't realize how much I missed my mom's food. Nick even agreed to snap a few pictures, and we decided the theme of them would be spontaneity, and me basically rejoicing that I was home and that I survived classes without slipping up on homework, or showing up late to class, etc.  



Literally hitting the books with all my assigned readings for one of my classes. 


Sunglasses make good makeshift headbands.


Fact: I skip everywhere when I'm at home. 


Top: I honestly don't remember, but the tag says 'Awake'
Shorts: Abercrombie & Fitch
Shoes: Vans
Sunglasses: gift at college
Bracelets: gift from my friend Deborah!


Thanks for reading! And don't worry, I'll continue to post even while in college! You can't take the fashion out of the girl ;)  xx

2 comments:

  1. What a great first week! I can't decide if I like the second or third picture better. They'e both really great. And the Deborah you're talking about, is that me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes! And I like all of the pictures...but I kind of have to :) Thanks for visiting me DebDeb!

      Delete