Sunday, September 27, 2015

The Ideal Uniform.

Hi everyone! I actually wore this outfit yesterday, but I never got around to posting it, so here I am, blogging when I should be studying...

The sun was still out a few seconds before I got into the car, so I dragged Nick over to take a picture. When I say I dragged him, I mean I got him to hold onto the camera strap and I dragged him along, reminding him of all the I-O-Us that he has promised me in the past two weeks. 

Also, the weather is changing!!! It was actually cold- is it meteorologically correct to say cold? Or can I argue that cold is relative to everyone and that to me it was chilly...

Note to self: I need to stop using ellipses, I'm not making myself sound mysterious and alluring, I sound like I fear commitment with finite sentences. 

I digress. It was cold (to me!), so I finally busted out my denim jacket again. 



*Concentrates on flies near face* And what is up with my legs.


What's so great about jumpsuits is the fact that you can just pop it on and not have to care about matching a top with pants. Also, you wouldn't know this unless you had been there, but this jumpsuit was what I wore to my graduation a few months ago. That's also why I got this jumpsuit; if one of the many joys of fall fashion is layering, why not challenge myself to remix my summer and personal style staples (aka jumpsuits/rompers)?



The best way to appear taller in outfits: tilt the camera back, something I keep forgetting to ask my brother to do.

Jacket: Gap
Jumpsuit: AE
Sandals: Aldo
Bag: Fossil

I wasn't actually planning on wearing wedges, but I forgot to bring more shoes home, so I found these in my closet and figured it matched. I'm actually really pleased with how this look came out! I look most like myself.  If there were ever a piece of clothing that could represent me, it would be a jumpsuit. Maybe the seventies music I listen to just translated to jumpsuits-?

Thanks for reading! 

P.S. Wish me luck tomorrow on this test! *cringes*


4 comments:

  1. Test on a Monday? That's just cruel. But seriously, you look cute in that jumpsuit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DebDeb! But yeah, I have no idea why they would give me a test on a Monday- and it was my 8 am class too

      Delete