Monday, September 21, 2015

Napa Flats! || Food Post

This weekend my parents visited me, so we once more set out to find lunch, as we were all hungry (we hadn't eaten since eight in the morning, and it was two around this time). A quick search online led me to Napa Flats, an Italian fusion type restaurant.

The faux candle really set the atmosphere, haha.




Lucky for me, the calamari had vegetables in it, perfect for me! I shared the zucchini with my mom and hogged the marinara sauce at the top left. 



I asked for a 'small side salad'. This could have been my meal, but since I was very hungry (borderline hangry), I actually ate all of it, except for the croutons. 
And then the food came, which is when the actual party started.


My dad got the 






My brother likes to make up for all the meat I don't eat, so he predictably chose the pizza called "Carnivore".



And I got the Veggie Delight Pizza without ricotta cheese on it, though they still put a thin layer of mozzarella on my pizza. I ate it anyway, and then felt bad(physically and emotionally), since this was the first time I've cheese in almost two months and a half now. 



Am I really the only person who likes crusts?



Anyway, it was a great time! And if you're in the College Station area, its a great place to avoid barbecue, which for a vegan (I swear I'm being good about it), is like going without food.

Thanks for reading!! xx

4 comments:

  1. I love crusts too! You aren't alone girl!
    No BBQ? I think I'd die.
    Keep posting about food. Food is good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha food IS good. And finally!- my brother hates crusts and so do most people, I've noticed they leave them.

      Delete
    2. How can people hate crust? It's so good!

      Delete
    3. Didn't you notice when we would hang out and people ate pizza at lunch they would leave the crust? I would sit there and wonder how they could do that

      Delete