Friday, September 18, 2015

Coming Soon...

Hi guys! I'm going to introduce a new segment on the blog, which I would like to call "Storytime".
It is very straightforward; I believe some context is required here. Let's go a long way back, when I was in elementary school. My best friend Jordan and I were talking, and though the conversation itself is fuzzy now (I feel old, haha), I do remember that I mentioned writing a short story, and she jumped on board and volunteered to read it. The story itself was my first solo writing venture, the first time I wrote something without a specific prompt from a teacher, and even though the story itself lacked skill and interest (maybe I'll talk about it one day, if someone reminds me, haha), I kept on writing short pieces and passing them on to her to read. Even now, I still write things, and if they are grammatically correct, I'll pass them on to her. Yesterday, she requested that I write again, and that I post it here, and also on Wattpad, a website for aspiring writers. While I try to find where I put my password to log into Wattpad, I'll start sharing some stories with you guys, if that's okay.

But don't fear guys! The fashion content is still here. That's been a part of me since I was six, so that will never change;). 

The stories/writing paraphernalia will be labeled like this post, and tagged as 'Storytime'.
GET READY.

They'll be better than this. Promise.


Thanks, guys! xx




4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read your stories! Can I read the one from elementary school if you still have it?
    Lastly, what's wrong with the ugly barnacle? I love that story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, the Ugly Barnacle isn't a bad story per se...its just...I don't think I could live up to it

      Delete
    2. Oh my gosh HAHAH. I would have to drag that notebook from under my bed or something its written in some old notebook. I think in embarrassment at how bad it was I threw it out. But remind me later if you still want me to post what I remember of the story!

      Delete
    3. I'll definitely remind you later. I want to hear that story!

      Delete