Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Is Cold A Thing Now?



Fall raking struggles...featuring my new favorite flats.

HEAR YE HEAR YE IT IS FINALLY COLD ERMAGHERD. 

 I don't think there are words that could articulate my happiness at this glorious weather. When I stepped outside to take these pictures with my brother, we were both pleasantly surprised. Finally, no one will judge me when I wear a fuzzy chunky sweater with boots and sip hot apple cider! Now, I can actually read a book in the coziness indoors and blame it on the cold! 

Just kidding, I love the cold. 

In case you missed my (on trend) burgundy stiletto shaped nails. Cue the cliche fall picture:)


My ponytail was in the way. Duh.
I actually shivered as I took these photos. This morning, I ditched the jacket- I serously doubted that the temperature would drop below sixty, so I went off in my Gap flats, burgundy pants that have been on shameless repeat, and my old Abercrombie shirt that I really don't wear too often because it is chunky and really does not drape well. 


Anyway, thanks for reading! *raises teacup*

No comments:

Post a Comment