Tuesday, July 28, 2015

too lazy to come up with a decent title

Hi everyone! Today, I wore the best ventilated top I have ever been lucky enough to come by.

My heat stroke face. I can't smile when I'm melting, unlike Olaf. Hey, look how flexible I'm becoming!:)

I found this tank by running into it. You think I'm kidding, but I'm not. And then these leggings- proof that I really am becoming a lazy bum. Even my hair is lazy! Everything about this outfit screams lazy! Lazy hair (air-dried, which I have to force myself not to blow-dry and straighten, so maybe my hair will be healthy again), lazy leggings, lazy tank with strategically placed vents and massive armholes and practical hook closures so I can customize how windswept I look...laziness. I'm even working the lazy beauty look, also known as no makeup, also known as everyday of my life.

See? Still not smiling. 

But the laziness has a justifiable cause. It's summer, and it is burning outside. The thermometer outside says 102° but I don't believe it for a second. Fall...where are you? 

My brother wanted me to post this picture, so I could prove that I smile sometimes. 

Top/ Bralette: Aeropostale (I know, I forgot that place existed too!)
Leggings: AE
Sandals: Ivanka Trump
Accessories: Colombian boutiques

Thanks for reading!

Sincerely,
         Desperately Seeking Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment